2012年3月30日星期五

Plus Size A-Line Haler Neckline Sleeveless Chapel Train Satin Wedding Dress

Having a plus-size body can really make you sad when you and your boyfriend plan on getting married soon. But the moment I saw this wedding gown, I know that this is the perfect and cheap wedding dresses for me to wear on my big day. The halter style fits perfectly on my shoulder and the way the fabric was cut to wrap around my body emphasize the curves gracefully. I really love the length of this gown and how it flows with every move that I made, as if I was a queen who's about to meet her king at the altar.

The embroidery was delicately made to suit the fabric and the style of the gown. I'm really happy that I've found this designer wedding dresses and I don't have to go on a diet or starve myself to death just to look good on my own wedding day. Good website for wedding dresses.

没有评论:

发表评论